COMPLETE GUIDE TO GET EXTENDER SETUP
Are you having trouble getting dependable and robust wifi signals in remote areas of your house or place of business? For you, a wifi-extender device might be the best solution.
A Wifi-extender is an efficient device if you want amplified wifi network coverage in every area. Furthermore, it collectively transmits boosted and enhanced wi-fi signals to resurrect the dead spots. Using a wifi extender device, you may successfully expand the WiFi network to cover every room in your house or business, every level, and even the backyard.
You may easily set up the extender at your house using this simple setup procedure. Here, we have mentioned various steps that you may follow:
Extender Setup Via WPS
Note: The same method works with a dual-band wifi range extender.
Manual Method For Extender Setup
Follow these steps to set up the wifi extender manually. This is another effective method used mainly when WPS is not available on the router:
Troubleshooting Extender Setup Problems Extender Setup
- Make sure to set the extender precisely where it should be.
- Good internet connectivity is required.
- You must use the correct login information, including your username and password.
- Use only real IP addresses.
- You can first retrieve the password if you can’t remember it.
- Before setup, the WiFi extender’s LED lights must be a consistent green/white color.
- If you are utilizing an Ethernet cable, you need to ensure that it is trustworthy and undamaged. Otherwise, there would be no connection between the computer system, extender, and router.
- Always try to connect the extension to a quick wireless router. On your smartphone, you can enable the Fastlane option.